Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wierdology

KelleyO tagged me with this one......Enjoy!

FOODOLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? Catalina French

What is your favorite fast food restaurant? tough call, i am not a big fan of fast food. McDonald's, I guess.
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Toss up between Red Lobster and Olive Garden

On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? I dont think there is any food I could eat everyday for two weeks.

What is your favorite type of gum? BlackJack

TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of Martin Sheen in the Cathedral from the West Wing episode "Two Cathedrals"

How many televisions are in your house? 2

BIOLOGYQ.

What’s your best feature? eyes (or so I have been told)

Have you ever had anything removed from your body? um, yeah, the usual stuff: tonsils, adenoids

Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? I have no earthly idea.

When was the last time you had a cavity? oh I bet I have one right now.

What is the heaviest item you lifted last? Coffee Table

Have you ever been knocked unconscious? yup. car accident in Gettysburg, PA. Car flipped and landed right on the battle field. moral of the story: beware of 88 year old women driving 70's era cadillacs.

BULLSHITOLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? nope.

Is love for real? I believe so.

If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? I like my name

What color do you think looks best on you? Blue

Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? a rogue mosquito. blech!

Have you ever saved someone’s life? In what way? I've called 911 a couple of times for someone. not sure if that even comes close to saving anyone.

Has someone ever saved yours? The doctor who realized I had a raging staff infection in my knee (post-op) and called in the surgeons on a Sunday night. Definitely saved my life, not to mention my leg.

DAREOLOGY
Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Maybe. Can I have a few shots of hard liqour first?

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? yeah, probably.

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? Not in this lifetime

Would you never blog again for $50,000? I'd seriously consider it.

Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000? No

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000? Yes. especially if there is a few hundred glasses of water standing ready.

Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? Wouldn't even consider it.

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Nope

Give up MySpace forever for $30,000? Sure thing.

DUMBOLOGYQ:What is in your left pocket? dog treats

Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? Never watched it

Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? carpet

Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand

Could you live with roommates? Not happily

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? None. uck.

Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Pulled over for having a headlight out a few months ago.

What do you want to be when you grow up? who said I planned on growing up?

Last friend you talked to? Fran

Last person you called? R

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? No where. unless the bathroom counts. ha.

What can you not wait to do? Receive our referral

What’s the last movie you saw? The Queen

Are you a friendly person? Usually.

Hmm...who to tag? I pick Kathryn at Journey to Our Child, Laura at Ladybugs and Dragonflies, and Kate at The Cracked Pot

2 comments:

LaLa said...

Ha ha..so I've been tagged...well, I will just have to think on these things won't I??? Oh, and didn't know they still made Blackjack gum...must be a yankee thing LOL

KelleyO said...

Mmmmm.... Love that Black Jack!