Monday, November 02, 2009

anyone want to rehaul my blog?

sigh. I need to get back to blogging..I miss the friendships I formed while blogging and the support of fellow bloggers.
Trouble is this blog has been so woefully neglected that it needs a major rehaul..and I don't have the time to mess with it. I really truly don't....Kennedy is now 9 months and into everything, and Porkchop (I LOVE HAVING HIM BACK!) is transitioning to us and is now a busy 2 year old...so he needs and deserves a lot of time (plus he is a one boy wrecking crew and is dangerous around a keyboard!).....

my links are so outdated...anyone have new links for me to put up? suggestions about which links to take down?

GOTTA RUN..Kennedy just found the dog's water dish....ACK!! or should I say SPLASH?>!>!>!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear about Porkchop and boy is he cute!

Love the pics of Kennedy as well!

Welcome back!

LaLa said...

She is such a cutie!! Yeah, boys are so WILD!!!! : )

Cara said...

Welcome back! Kennedy is a cutie and I'm happy to hear about Porkchop!