Saturday, September 16, 2006

Puppy Sabotage!

Tomorrow is our first homestudy visit. My wonderful mother came over on Thursday and cleaned for me (I was at work, as usual) and the house looks great! As I noted in my previous post, I rushed around yesterday getting bank letters and our marriage certificate so that we had all our paperwork ready for the visit.
Maybe I am paranoid, but Ben, our little black bear of a dog, seems to have sensed what is going on and has decided to do a little passive aggressive protesting...last night, as I was going over the bank letters, he stepped on the paper and wrinkled it.
This morning, he threw up on the newly cleaned rug.
Hmm...maybe if I throw in an extra greenie or two today and tomorrow he will be placated? he IS a serious greenie addict, so it just might do the trick.....

No comments: