Friday, March 23, 2007

Reader's Choice

So much has been going on since I blogged last (which is why, of course, I haven't blogged in a while), that I do not know what to write about first. So, I thought I would go the democratic route and let you all decide what you want to hear about. Simply pick from the following list which topic(s) you want to hear about and I will share that particular story...and do please, pick something, otherwise I am going to feel rejected and unloved...and you don't really want that on your conscience do you?

Here are the choices:

1. Moving on Up to Colonel's Row
2. Bogey's Bad Day
3. What's Wrong with Ben?
4. Conversations with our placing agency: This waiting game is going to cost us money
5. Conversations with our home study agency: Should we open a "door" we previously shut?
6. Haunted by the little boy in Georgia
7. Difficult People Suck

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

My vote is either #4 or 5.

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

Is it wrong if me to want to know about ALL of the options?

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm curious about #5, but I had such a sucky difficult (or was it stupid?) person day yesterday (in addition to what I blogged about) that #7 has also piqued my curiosity. So there are my votes.

LaLa said...

Well, hmmmm...I think I can figure some of them out...so I will pick #7 ! Oh, and I am haunted by #6 too : (

Anonymous said...

I pick, in this order:

4, 5, 6, 7, 3, 2, 1. :-)

KelleyO said...

1-7 please :)

Kathryn said...

How about #4 & #5, followed quickly be the rest. If you havenb't checked my site, please do.

S. said...

5! Please tell us about that!

Ange said...

I vote for #4 & 5, quickly followed by the rest!Now get blogging.

Anonymous said...

I'm going with #2, out of Scottie loyalty. Of course, my wants-to-kick-ass side would like to know about #7, as well. :)

Kate (Cracked Pot)